Sunday, May 3, 2009

Art Essentials Canvas Sale


Art Essentials is my favorite art supply store in Santa Barbara, and they are having a huge canvas sale this month. Save from 50-70% on specific canvases!

Bjorn and I had breakfast at Crushcafé this morning and then headed over to Art Essentials. Since I have a smaller car these days, Bjorn has become my canvas chauffeur (thank you Bjorn). I bought two 48 x 72 inch canvases and three 36 x 60 canvases - be prepared for some very large paintings coming out of my studio! Please see below for Bjorn's upcoming show May 7th at Bryan Lee. First Thursdays are great nights to go out on a walking tour and see as many inspiring galleries as possible.

By the way, if you have not been to Crushcafé, check it out and show them your support ... they have more than just their signature red velvet cupcakes! 1315 Anacapa Street, Santa Barbara, CA 93101. www.crushcafes.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment